Saturday 28 March 2020

Save Lives





Year 3 Park School for Girls

In Year 3 we have 6 lessons in a day. We have maths every day. Our favourite subject as a class is Enrichment because we use the computers/laptops.
Our headteacher is amazing and very kind to us.
Being at home is very difficult because when I am doing my homework I think of my friends when I should be concentrating on my work. We are lucky the weather is so nice. I like playing on my bike in the garden. On the 26.03.2020 we were clapping for the NHS because they are helping people that have the coronavirus. We are trying to stay safe by staying home and washing our hands often. 
I hope I can come back to school very soon as I miss my friends and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys welcome to our blog

Hope you guys are safe because of this coronavirus/covid19 happening. So I’m going to list my home-schooling routine. 1) Getup a...