Friday 27 March 2020

HOMEWORK



When I go to park school for girls I feel like I will have a lovely exciting day. At the moment we are at home because of the coronavirus. I miss hot dinners a lot and also miss my friends and enrichment code club. I am also sad that we might not have any party bags and cake for my friends and teachers on my birthday. But I also like that I have pretend school at home every morning. I miss piano class too. I miss Mrs Clayden as my favourite lesson is dt and art and also miss maths work with Mrs Hirani. I miss my PE class too. Now I feel bored because everything is closed. We cannot go outside and also we cannot go to school. I hope my school will reopen soon so we can all have lovely and exciting days at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys welcome to our blog

Hope you guys are safe because of this coronavirus/covid19 happening. So I’m going to list my home-schooling routine. 1) Getup a...